Wednesday 18 May 2016

Malvern Quilt Show 2016 -

BQ07 Allietare Mystery Quilt Frances Meredith Fabadashery
BQ07 Allietare Mystery Quilt
If you are visiting the 2016 Quilts UK Show at Malvern, do go and have a look at my quilts.  These are quilts I have both made and quilted.  Firstly, BQ07 is the 2015 Bonnie Hunter Mystery quilt I made, Allietare.  As a Mystery quilt I had no idea how it was going to turn out in the end, but it is a great quilt and it is sure to get a lot of use in the future.
LW05 Colourwave Quilt by Frances Meredith Fabadashery
LW05 Colourwave Quilt
Secondly, LW05 is my Colourwave quilt which is in the Large Wall Hanging category.  If you put on your white gloves and look at the back, you will see how the variegated thread worked really well with the digital 'Kiss' pattern I used.


Finally, as a member of the Wye Knots quilt group in Monmouth, I also contributed to this charity quilt.  It is a stack and whack quilt and I contributed one of the blocks and did the quilting.  I haven't seen it finished yet, so I am looking forward to seeing it in all its glory soon.
 

1 comment:

  1. When I saw your Wye Knots quilt I had no idea how on earth you would quilt it... but you have certainly got it right, it looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete