Wednesday 1 April 2020

Covid-19

Quilting continues here at Fabadashery Longarm Quilting.  Several of you managed to get your quilt to me before the shut down and others are sending me their quilt tops by post (in fact the postman has just dropped off another!).  

If you are concerned you don't have all the bits and pieces necessary, rest assured that I have plenty of wadding available to buy - Hobbs Wool, Hobbs 80/20, Hobbs Polydown and Quilters Dream Cotton.


I also have a limited selection of backing fabrics available, mainly white on white, white on ecru and cream on cream, white or calico.


And I have plenty of thread ...

If you have any queries or questions, drop me an email with a photo of your quilt and we can go from there.

Please keep to the Government guidelines, keep washing your hands and keep safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment