Sunday 31 May 2020

Pauline's Bead Quilt, with Waves and Pearls quilt pattern

Beads Quilt made by Pauline
Beads Quilt made by Pauline
Thank you to all my customers who are continuing to take the trouble to send their quilts to Fabadashery Longarm Quilting during this upside down 2020.  I am finding that my customers currently have the time to make HUGE quilts, like this amazing quilt made by Pauline.  She has made this orange and turquoise Bead quilt from a pattern she found on Jordan Fabrics website.
Beads Quilt made by Pauline
Beads Quilt made by Pauline
I had had my eye on a new quilting pattern, but hadn't justified purchasing it until this lovely quilt came along.  It is called Waves and Pearls, designed by Wasacht Quilting and is now available to all my customers.
Waves and Pearls quilting pattern designed by Wasacht Quilting
Waves and Pearls quilting pattern designed by Wasacht Quilting

Waves and Pearls quilting pattern designed by Wasacht Quilting
Waves and Pearls quilting pattern designed by Wasacht Quilting

No comments:

Post a Comment