Monday 10 August 2020

Scrappy Cotton Reel quilt by Jenny, longarm quilting by Fabadashery


Photo: Jenny Smith
Jenny has sent me this lovely photograph of the quilt which I had the pleasure of longarm quilting for her recently.  One of the reasons I enjoy longarm quilting for my customers is to help them get a finished quilt, so a photo like this in my inbox brings joy to my heart!
'Silver' digital pantograph, designed by Patricia Ritter

I think she mentioned that it was a Moda Cake Mix pattern and so it is probably made out of a pre-cut.  I really loved the green border on this quilt.  For the quilting, Jenny chose one of the digital patterns from my extensive pattern library called 'Silver' designed by Patricia Ritter.
'Silver' digital pantograph, designed by Patricia Ritter
'Silver' digital pantograph, designed by Patricia Ritter

No comments:

Post a Comment