Sunday 27 December 2020

3rd Day of Christmas - Anita's Cheetah Quilt with Paw Prints, quilted at Fabadashery Longarm Quilting


Anita's Cheetah Quilt with Paw Prints
This is just one of the many quilts which I have been waiting to show you once Christmas gifting had been done.  This is Anita's first quilt.  It has a special 'cheetah' theme, so there were lots of big cat fabrics incorporated in it, as well as some fish for them to eat. (You know I love this sort of quilt!)

Anita's Cheetah Quilt with Paw Prints
Once I knew there was a theme to the quilt, I could not hold myself back in suggesting one of my 'Novelty November' quilt patterns 'Paw Prints' designed by Judy Vallely and Anita was up for it.  It was another perfect match.  I particularly like the pink background fabric as it looked like the pink pads on the cat's paw.
'Paw Prints' designed by Judy Vallely
'Paw Prints' designed by Judy Vallely

Anita also took advantage of my binding service and we added a quilt label with a special message and an embroidered cheetah! Glad to be of service.
'Paw Prints' designed by Judy Vallely
'Paw Prints' designed by Judy Vallely



No comments:

Post a Comment