Saturday 1 May 2021

Jennie's On Point Orange, Green and Blue Quilt with Diagonal Plaid Bias pattern

Jennie's Quilt


I hope you are enjoying the Bank Holiday weekend.  I am catching up on jobs and in between I started to browse through some photos of customer quilts.  So many quilts pass through the doors of Fabadashery Longarm Quilting that I don't always have the time to share them all on my social media.  Here is one made by Jennie, which used up some of her stash, which I think a lot of us have had to do that this year. 

Diagonal Plaid Bias Quilt design
Diagonal Plaid Bias Quilt design

The digital quilting pattern on this quilt is called Diagonal Plaid Bias.  It has the feel of a cross-hatch, but cleverly has softened edges to make for smoother stitching and is more forgiving when the lines don't match with the piecing.  Great for men's quilts too.
Diagonal Plaid Bias Quilt design
Diagonal Plaid Bias Quilt design

No comments:

Post a Comment