Thursday 23 June 2022

Sue Watter's Custom Quilt - Fabadashery Longarm Quilting

Sue Watter's Custom Quilt - Fabadashery Longarm Quilting
Sue Watter's Custom Quilt - Fabadashery Longarm Quilting
I have recently had the pleasure of quilting this quilt for Sue.  There are lots of feathers on this one! If you are wanting a custom finish to your quilt, I highly recommend the Hobbs 100% Wool, the loft in this wadding will give dimension to the quilting.  You can often see more of the custom quilting and the work involved if you look on the reverse of a quilt.

Custom Quilting - Reverse of Quilt
Custom Quilting - Reverse of Quilt
Here is a photo of it when it was on my HandiQuilter frame, where you can see I have done my fancy feathers on the border and the quilt had a perfect space for some cross-hatching, which always looks lovely.

Custom Quilting in progress
Custom Quilting in progress

No comments:

Post a Comment