Sunday 24 December 2023

Happy Christmas - Day 1 Fabadashery Twelve Days of Christmas


Happy Christmas!  It has been a busy year for me at Fabadashery Longarm Quilting.  I have been busy helping you all to finish your quilts and have been out and about at lots of quilt groups, giving talks and showing you my own quilts. Thank you.

The quilt block featured today has been made by one of the community members of St Francis of Assisi Church in Bridgwater.  Throughout the year they have been learning patchwork and creating blocks taken from 'The Bible Sampler Quilt' by Laurie A Hird. I quilted this one with 'Popcorn', the most hard-working digital pattern I own.

Over the next 12 days of Christmas I will be sharing some of the delightful quilts I have quilted for my customers throughout the year.

#fabadashery #longarmquiltingservices #communityquilt #biblesamplerquilt

No comments:

Post a Comment