Friday 30 August 2024

Fabadashery Quilt Talks with Frances Meredith - Booking Now for 2025


My 2025 Diary has just arrived in the post.  The first job I have to do is to put in all the dates which have been booked for my quilting talks so far for 2025.  I currently offer two talks

'My Quilting Journey' - a journey through my creative journey of dressmaking, creative textiles, hand quilting and longarm quilting

'The Final Stretch' - that bit nobody really talks about – what do I need to do to get that quilt finished and get it finished to the best it can be, what you will need to consider whether you are hand quilting, quilting on your domestic machine or using a longarm to finish your quilt.

If your quilting group, U3A or WI are looking for speakers, get in touch at frances@fabadashery.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment