Sunday 29 April 2018

3-D Optical Illusion Quilt (Jan Hassard Workshop) made Dorothy, quilted by Frances Meredith at Fabadashery Longarm Quilting

'3-D Boxes' optical illusion quilt, Jan Hassard Workshop, made by Dorothy
Here is a picture of Dorothy's amazing 3-D Boxes quilt in the process of being quilted whilst on my longarm quilting machine. She made it at a workshop with Jan Hassard. Jan Hassard is based nearby to me in Bristol, UK, so I have had the pleasure of quilting several quilts which have been made as a result of her workshops, I have even done one of my own!
The designs are so striking that they deserve a striking  design, so the ever poplular 'Modern Curves', designed by Anita Shackleford, was used. Another stunning result!
'3-D Boxes' optical illusion quilt, Jan Hassard Workshop, made by Dorothy
'3-D Boxes' optical illusion quilt, Jan Hassard Workshop,
made by Dorothy

No comments:

Post a Comment