Thursday 5 July 2018

Cross the Scraps Quilt, made by Margie

'Cross the Scraps' quilt made by Margie,  Quilted by Frances Meredith
'Cross the Scraps' quilt made by Margie,
Quilted by Frances Meredith
Margie is one of my postal customers and she keeps sending me lovely quilts to quilt for her.  I fell in love with this one instantly and have already been out and about collecting fabrics to make one of my own.  It uses fabrics from the MODA 'American Jane' range and has a lovely scrappy feel to it.
'Cross the Scraps' quilt made by Margie,  Quilted by Frances Meredith
'Cross the Scraps' quilt made by Margie, 
Quilted by Frances Meredith
Margie had looked at my online Pinterest catalogue and had chosen 'Popcorn' for the pattern, an ideal choice and the final quilt looked absolutely gorgeous.  She also provided me with the binding, so that when it was returned to her she just had to hand finish the quilt. Seeing these photos just makes me want to get on and make mine!
'Popcorn' digital pantograph

No comments:

Post a Comment