Wednesday 12 February 2020

Irish Chain Quilt in traditional Feedsack fabrics, quilted by Fabadashery Longarm Quilting

Irish Chain quilt made by Kath,
 quilted by Frances Meredith at Fabadashery Longarm Quilting
Who doesn't love a traditional Irish Chain quilt?  I have one of my own and it is one of my favourite quilts which I have made.  When this arrived at Fabadashery Longarm Quilting it just made me want to make another!  Kath has done a lovely job with this one using traditional Feedsack fabrics against a simple white background.  To ensure the quilt got finished, Kath took advantage of my quilting binding service.
Irish Chain quilt made by Kath,
 quilted at Fabadashery Longarm Quilting
For this gift, Kath chose the ever popular Ginger Hearts digital quilting pattern with a cream Glide thread which flowed nicely into her soft yellow binding.
'Ginger Hearts' digital quilting design by Apricot Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment