Tuesday 30 November 2021

Fabadashery Advent Quilt Show 2021


It has been a busy 2021 here at Fabadashery Longarm Quilting and in the forthcoming days of Advent, I will be sharing some of the customer quilts which I have been working on this year.  One of the perks of my job is that I get to see a wide range of customer quilts every day, just like my very own quilt show.  I share them so that if someone is considering getting a quilt longarm quilted they understand the look and style they could have on their own quilt and to celebrate the wonderful and inspirational quilters I get to meet.

Come back and see a new quilt revealed every day of December

#fabadasheryadventquiltshow2021 #fabadasherylongarmquilting #longarmquiltingservicesuk #christmasquilt #adventcalendar

No comments:

Post a Comment