Monday 13 December 2021

Day 14 Fabadashery Advent Quilt Show - Maisie's Weaver Fever Quilt

Maisie's Weaver Fever Quilt
Maisie's Weaver Fever Quilt
Day 14 on the Fabadashery Advent Quilt Show. This is Maisie's Weaver Fever quilt, which she started on a workshop with Judi Mendelssohn in 2019.  I did the same class and you can see my version on my personal blog.  I love the colours of this - I quilted it in the Spring when all the daffodils were out and it reminded me of them. 

Maisie's Weaver Fever Quilt
Maisie's Weaver Fever Quilt
I quilted it on my APQS longarm Machine using a pretty pattern called Be Mine (do you see the hidden hearts in the design), designed by Patricia Ritter and Leisha Farnsworth.

Maisie's Weaver Fever Quilt
'Be Mine' designed by Patricia Ritter and Leisha Farnsworth
#fabadasheryadventquiltshow2021 #fabadasherylongarmquilting #longarmquiltingservicesuk #christmasquilt #adventcalendar

No comments:

Post a Comment