Thursday 16 May 2024

Quilts UK, Malvern Show 2024 - Fabadashery Customer Quilts

Today I visited the Quilts UK, Malvern Show 2024, where five of my customers had entered their quilts. It was lovely to see them complete with their binding done and hanging for all the visitors to see.  The show continues until Sunday 19th May at the Three Counties Showground, Malvern.  Firstly, I was delighted to see that Sue Watters had received a rosette for her 'Welbourn' quilt, which I custom quilted for her. 

Sue Watters 'Welbourn' Quilt
Sue Watters 'Welbourn' Quilt
Next was Alyson's 'Book Nook' quilt, which I featured in my Twelve Days of Christmas review.  It is a pattern by Pen and Paper patterns.

Alyson's 'Book Nook' Quilt
I was also pleased to see Helen's 'My Heirloom Quilt' which I quilted a few years ago.  It was a large quilt which I custom quilted and Helen had beautifully pieced. Beautiful colours which would belong in any home.
Helen's 'My Heirloom Quilt'
Next is Natalie's beautifully vibrant Kaffe Fassett fabric quilt, 'Memories of Mum's Conservatory', which was in the Bed Quilt category.
Natalie's 'Memories of Mum's Conservatory'
Another Kaffe Fassett fabric quilt was entered by Sheila.  It featured the Koi Polloi fabric, so we chose a fun quilting pattern with Koi fish on it. 

Sheila's 'Marmite Quilt'
Sheila's 'Marmite Quilt'
And finally, Sue entered a second quilt which I had custom quilted for her a few years ago.

Sue Watters 'Star Quilt'
Sue Watters 'Star Quilt'

No comments:

Post a Comment