Thursday 31 October 2019

Frolic 2019 Bonnie Hunter Quiltville Mystery Quilt

Frolic 2019 Mystery Quilt fabric selection
Frolic 2019 Mystery Quilt fabric selection
This is my favourite time of year - Bonnie Hunter has just released the fabric details for her 2019 Mystery Quilt, which this year is called 'Frolic'.  As she mentions in her post, her Mystery Quilts are a chance to build your quilting and piecing skills.  The quilts are scrappy and the aim is to use up fabric you already have in your stash.  The Mystery Quilt is free to follow and runs between Thanksgiving and the New Year.

I have pulled these colours from my stash.  I  am fine for the raspberry and and greens, but very low on blue.

Last year a couple of my longarm quilting customers did the 2018 Good Fortune Mystery Quilt with great results.

Will you be joining in the Frolic 2019 Mystery Quilt?

No comments:

Post a Comment