Tuesday 3 December 2019

Advent Day 3 - Duck baby Quilt made by Penny, quilted by Fabadashery Longarm Quilting

Baby Duck quilt made by Penny
Baby Duck quilt made by Penny
I am taking this time of year to share with you some of the quilts I have had the pleasure of doing over the last twelve months and on this 3rd day of Advent I am sharing a cute baby quilt made by Penny for her grandchild.  The theme of the nursery is ducks and Penny has appliqued some lovely animals onto the quilt.
Baby Duck quilt made by Penny
Baby Duck quilt made by Penny
To compliment the gentle colours and pattern, I was able to seek out a simple meander quilting pattern which featured ducks on it  - a perfect compliment.  If you have a theme for your quilt, there is usually, somewhere, a digital quilting pattern which will compliment it.  Just ask and I will see what I can find.
The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's) 79 Silver Lane
Quackers quilting design designed by Apricot Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment