Sunday 8 December 2019

Advent Day 8 - Julia's Caswell Quilt

'Caswell Quilt' made by Julia,  quilted by Frances Meredith, Fabadashery Longarm Quilting
'Caswell Quilt' made by Julia,
 quilted by Frances Meredith, Fabadashery Longarm Quilting
At the beginning of the year I had the pleasure of quilting this beautiful 'Caswell' Quilt for Julia, who is a member of the Little Coxwell Quilters.  This is a picture of it just as I had taken it of the quilting frame - perhaps my favourite part of the longarm quilting process.  If I catch the sun at the right time of day, it crosses the quilt emphasising all the quilting I have just done.
'Caswell Quilt' made by Julia,  quilted by Frances Meredith, Fabadashery Longarm Quilting
'Caswell Quilt' made by Julia,
 quilted by Frances Meredith, Fabadashery Longarm Quilting
This is not the first Caswell Quilt I have done (and I know it will not be the last!).  Several ladies in the same talented group have made the same quilt, adding their own personal twist.

No comments:

Post a Comment