Sunday 25 November 2018

Good Fortune - Bonnie Hunter's 2019 Mystery Quilt

Good Fortune - fabric selection 2019 Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt
Good Fortune - fabric selection
2019 Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt
Are you taking part in the Quiltville 2018 Mystery Quilt - Good Fortune?
Yes, Bonnie Hunter's 2019 Mystery Quilt has been launched, with the first clue being revealed on Friday.  My longarm customers are keeping me busy at the moment and I really don't have time to do it this year, but I couldn't resist pulling out the fabrics from my stash today - if only to do a bit of fabric stroking.  Initially I wasn't sure about the colours, but when these fabrics look great together.
Good Fortune - alternative fabric selection 2019 Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt
Good Fortune - alternative fabric selection
2019 Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt
When I do partake, I usually switch up the colours and do something different.  This time I switched the blue and green for brown and black. going for a more tonal quilt. I am keeping a record of the clues and meanwhile will be watching from afar as the clues develop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment