Sunday 3 January 2021

10th Day of Christmas - Clementina's Owl Quilt

Clementina's Owl Quilt
Clementina's Owl Quilt
This is another custom quilt I completed in 2020.  This wall-hanging has been made by Clementina and was sent off to Italy as a gift at Christmas.  I think Clementina designs all her quilts and I love the originality and personality she puts into them. In the photo it is quite difficult to see the swirly texture of the quilting on the navy fabric, but with the moon and stars, I was able to add a special border.  The light blue border was only 1.5", but I was able to use the computerised software to stitch out a tiny moon and stars border.

Moon and Stars border designed by Sue Schmieden


Clementina's Owl Quilt - Moon and Stars Border
Clementina's Owl Quilt - Moon and Stars Border

No comments:

Post a Comment