Saturday 2 January 2021

9th Day of Christmas - Pauline's Delectable Mountains in Cherrywood Fabrics

Pauline's Delectable Mountains in Cherrywood Fabrics
Pauline's Delectable Mountains in Cherrywood Fabrics
Back in the summer I was working on this small quilt of Pauline's.  Pauline loves her Cherrywood Fabrics and chose this simple Delectable Mountains quilt pattern to show them off, but was then left with the dilemma of how to quilt it.  She knows I like a challenge, so I took it in to custom quilt.  It had me stumped for a while and in the end I decided to design my own patterns in my Art and Stitch software to fit the awkward delectable mountain shapes.  So this quilt has been stitched in the ditch, but once the patterns were designed, I used the computerised feature on my longarm quilting machine to stitch them out automatically.  I love fiddling around with design software, but rarely have the time, so I was really pleased with the outcome of this particular quilt.

Pauline's Delectable Mountains in Cherrywood Fabrics
Pauline's Delectable Mountains in Cherrywood Fabrics

No comments:

Post a Comment