Saturday 1 May 2021

New Quilt Patterns!

This year more than ever my customers have made the most of my blog and Pinterest pages to get ideas of patterns they want on their quilt and how it may look on theirs.  I charge the same price for all of my  longarm quilting patterns because my aim is to make your quilt look the best it can and I don't want that compromised by the pattern.

So here are some new ones.  The first is Cloisonne designed by Valerie Smith and Patricia Ritter of Urban Elementz.  I have got to use this one already with spectacular results - can't wait to show you.  Also here 'Plumeria party' and 'Orange Blossom' designed by Christy Dillon of My Creative Stitches.

'Cloisonne' designed by Valerie Smith and Patricia Ritter 
;
'Plumeria Party' designed by Christy Dillon
'Plumeria Party' designed by Christy Dillon


'Orange Blossom' designed by Christy Dillon
'Orange Blossom' designed by Christy Dillon

No comments:

Post a Comment