Monday 1 January 2024

Day 9 Fabadashery Twelve Days of Christmas - Celia's Tilda Irish Chain Quilt

Celia's Tilda Irish Chain Quilt
Celia's Tilda Irish Chain Quilt
Welcome to the 9th Day of Christmas at Fabadashery Longarm Quilting.  Today I am featuring Celia's Irish Chain quilt featuring a lovely collection of Tilda fabrics.  This was a particularly special quilt for Celia and she wanted an extra special finish.  I was able to quilt a simple orange peel design along the chain and for the white space of the Irish Chain I sought out a simple block pattern, which has been designed especially to fit in the that particular space.

Celia's Tilda Irish Chain Quilt
Celia's Tilda Irish Chain Quilt
This block was designed by Naomi Hynes as part of a set, and allowed me to offer a custom finish using my digital APQS system.

'Irish Chain Wreath' designed by Naomi Hynes

No comments:

Post a Comment