Friday 11 November 2016

Nearly Insane Quilt featured in Patchwork and Quilting Magazine, November 2016

'Nearly Insane Quilt' by Frances Meredith, featured in November 2016 British Patchwork and Quilting
'Nearly Insane Quilt' by Frances Meredith,
featured in November 2016 British Patchwork and Quilting
Last week I saw Helen Kent, the Assistant Editor of British Patchwork and Quilting Magazine and with a beaming smile she was keen to show me a picture of my Nearly Insane Quilt which was part of Joanna O'Neill's article on the Great Northern Quilt Show.  What a thrill! It was a great photo of the quilt and I loved the fact that the headline was in red too!
British Patchwork and Quilting Magazine , November 2016
You can find the article in the current November 2016 edition of British Patchwork and Quilting magazine.

If you would like to see my Nearly Insane quilt in the flesh, it is currently hanging amongst the Bed Quilts at the West Country Quilt and Textile Show at the University of the West of England Conference Centre, Bristol, between Friday 11th November - Sunday 13th November 2016.

2 comments:

  1. That is a quilt I have hoped to make someday. Stunning work--and congrats on the attention it has received!! Wish I could see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being featured in B P & Q & on even more ribbons at the West Country Quilt & Textile Show where I was lucky enough to see it again today. It's such an amazing quilt. Well deserved awards. Pippa

    ReplyDelete