Tuesday 17 December 2019

Advent Day 17 - Julie's Pride and Joy (Kim Diehl Quilt)

Julie's 'Pride and Joy' Kim Diehl quilt
Julie's 'Pride and Joy' Kim Diehl quilt
Julie is one of my postal customers, sending her quilts up from Cornwall.  This is her 'Pride and Joy' quilt, a Kim Diehl pattern from her Helping Hands Collection.  Once I had longarm quilted Julie's quilt, I realised that several of her friends were making the same quilt and gradually they all came for quilting one by one.  
Julie's 'Pride and Joy' Kim Diehl quilt
Julie's 'Pride and Joy' Kim Diehl quilt
I love Kim Diehl fabrics and used them for my Dear Jane quilt, in fact I probably have enough Kim Diehl fabric left over to make this quilt myself! Again, Popcorn by Willow Leaf Studio came to the rescue as an ideal quilting pattern, especially with the gold thread on the navy 'Thistle Farm' Moda extra wide backing fabric
'Popcorn' quilting pattern by Willow Leaf Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment