Wednesday 25 December 2019

Happy Christmas from Fabadashery Longarm Quilting

Val's Blue Dove Church Banner
Val's Blue Dove Church Banner
Happy Christmas to you all!
It seems like it has been an exceptionally busy year at Fabadashery Longarm Quilting and I have enjoyed every minute of it.  Thank you to all my customers who have kindly shared their quilts with me.  I love every quilt that has come in and I love it even more that I am able to help you finish your quilts.  
Throughout December, I have shared just some of the quilts that I have done, there are many more and many which are being gifted as Christmas presents which have had to be kept under wraps.
Today's quilt is a church banner made by Val which I custom quilted - the doves have a trapunto effect and stand out from the main quilt. On this occasion the back shows more detail of the quilting than the front. 
The dove is a symbol of peace and I wish you peace in 2020.
Val's Blue Dove Church Banner - back
Val's Blue Dove Church Banner - back

No comments:

Post a Comment